The Team at DTC
Dennis Littame (Principal Consultant)
- Graduate Diploma Defence Resource Management
- Currently undertaking Post Graduate (Masters) Business Management
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Security and Risk Management
- Diploma of Justice Administration
- Australian Command and Staff College (Certificate)
A s a previous senior manager for the New South Police, I bring a wealth of knowledge in investigation, case management, exhibit recording / auditing, internal investigation, complaints conciliation and customer service. As a senior member on the Australian Defence Force (Army), I bring team leadership, project management, and administration/management expertise, strategic planning, mentoring of individuals, and investigation into military complaints, operational/business functions, and business development skills in change management, excellent networking, and client liaison skills.
- Military career spanning 30 years plus;
- Commanded a Royal Australian Infantry Battalion;
- Senior Instructor at a major training establishment;
- Operations Officer for a Formation Command;
- Project Officer for a Land Warfare Development Centre;
- Senior Military Advisor for United Nations;
- Senior Management Officer for Military Personnel Administration;
- Police officer for 23 years;
- Participated and commanded critical incidents / emergency situations at the local level;
- Delivered training to Police personnel;
- Coordinated and implemented aboriginal programs in my previous location;
- Worked in conjunction with Outreach Organisations;
- Assistant Area Coordinator Neighbourhood Watch within several areas of posting;
- Prior to joining the police force worked in the construction industry both in Queensland and New South Wales as a project manager;
- Prior to coming to New South Wales worked as an Assistant Engineer for a local council; and
- A fully qualified building contractor.
- Planning Organisational / Work Management Expertise;
- Communication both orally and written;
- The ability to maximising performance in individuals and groups;
- Individual Leadership / Influencing;
- Community Focus / Environment Awareness;
- Technical Professional Knowledge;
- Conceptual / Analytical / Problem Solving; and
- Teamwork / Collaboration.
Australian Defence Force Medal, Reserve Force Decoration with 2nd Clasps; Reserve Force Medal, National Medal; United Nations Integrated Medal Timor Leste; No 2 Clasp Medal to the United Nation Integrated Medal; Timor-Leste Solitary Medal; Australian Service Medal.
If you wish to speak with us, please don't hesitate to contact us.